- 16oz finely chopped mushrooms (do it in the food processor for easy prep)
- 2 onions finely chopped (also do this in the food processor!)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 T ketchup + more on top
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 cups breadcrumps
- 2/3 cup milk
- Chop everything in the food processor for the best results. Do it in the morning to get it all out of the way.
- Make this earlier in the day, freeze the first, and put the second one in the fridge until you are ready to cook it.
- The meatloaf mixture will be very wet before cooking it. It’s very very moist! So delicious!
- Grease the pans VERY well
- Cook mushrooms until they boil off all the water. It’s about 10 minutes
- Freeze the second meatloaf without topping it with ketchup and without cooking it. Top it with ketchup after defrosting it before cooking it at desired time